Store Reopening & COVID19 Update
Following recent Government guidance we're delighted to announce we will be reopening our shop doors on Monday 12th April at 10am.
Until this time, please send all enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a 100-year old family business, the health and well-being of our customers and staff has always been very important to us. In these times of great uncertainty, we need to do what we can to mitigate the spread of COVID-19.
Introducing Safe Contactless Deliveries
Preparations have now been put in place to allow safe non-contact deliveries from, which will follow social distancing guidelines. Our delivery teams have been trained on how to deliver your goods safely and efficiently by introducing the following measures:
- Our two-man delivery teams will be put into consistent pairings to limit the amount of contact they have with other delivery staff.
- You will be asked whether you are self-isolating. If so, we will delay your delivery until you are outside of the quarantine period.
- Our delivery teams will be provided with protective masks, disposable gloves and sanitising gel.
- Every vehicle is disinfected every day.
- Our delivery team will not need to be within 2m of you at any point.
- We will respectfully ask that you give us instructed access to your room of choice while you remain in a separate area of your house, a safe distance away.
- Where possible and with the agreement of the customer we will leave smaller items on your doorstep or garden using a one-man team.
- You will not need to sign any documents to confirm delivery.
What we’re doing in response to Covid-19
- We have introduced 2-meter social distancing across the business including our delivery teams and in-store staff to help keep everyone safe.
- We have provided sanitiser at regular points around the store including all main entrances.
- We have produced a Government standard risk assessment covering all areas of our business.
- We have introduced enhanced in-store cleaning routines.
- We are now offering free private appointments, giving you the opportunity to shop the store with your own dedicated consultant at a time where a limited number of customers and staff are allowed in the store.
- All our staff have been provided with personal protective equipment to give added protection when needed and are now following a strict hand-washing protocol.
- We have installed sneeze screens at our main reception area and will provide disposable paper pillowcases for customers trying mattresses.
We thank you for your patience and understanding during these exceptional circumstances and look forward to serving you again soon.