We're Recruiting - Furniture Sales Executive
We are looking for a dynamic and confident Furniture Sales Executive to join our long-established family run store.
As part of our sales team your role will be:
- To assist and advise our customers while delivering exceptional customer service.
- To actively approach customers and prioritise customer engagement.
- To assist the management team in having a well merchandised, organised, and clean store.
- To work with our suppliers ensuring that our customer orders are serviced correctly.
- To develop an expert knowledge of all products throughout the store.
- To ensure that our selling software is kept up-to date with prices and information.
- To carry out essential administrative tasks needed to run the furniture sales department
Choosing furniture is an important decision for our customers and the successful candidate will need to take the time to establish their needs and advise them in a friendly and informative manner. Previous sales experience is required but most of all we are looking for someone who has a passion for driving sales and delivering the best possible customer service that represents our brand.
Our furniture store has been an independent family run business since 1919 and showcases a fantastic variety of quality products including upholstery, dining, beds, bedroom furniture and home accessories.
Our main objective is to offer our customers an inspirational shopping experience combined with exceptional customer service.
Our store operates over 7 days a week and you must be able to work 5 days per week including Saturdays and alternate Sundays.
Salary is dependent on experience and at least 1 year working in a sales environment is required.To apply please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.